ss_blog_claim=14a22a0b530236612f861e129a903090

Check it out !


View some random videos on the YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/casadepaine56

Some Random Videos

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

First Day in Kosovo....

Well, I'm in Kosovo now...I have to say I am pretty happy about the housing arrangement...the room i am in with my fellow LT's is much bigger than i thought it would be. But before i start talking about Kosovo, i want to talk to you about my day pass in Nuremberg, Germany...it was a beautiful city...regardless of the snow, it was nice. I got to drink my first beer since December 5th (sobriety sucks), road a German train, and saw some beautiful sites ! Not a bad pass at all :) I miss everyone, looking forward to when i get home already...more stories and posts to come...good luck with what ever you guys are trying to accomplish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to some Music !