ss_blog_claim=14a22a0b530236612f861e129a903090

Check it out !


View some random videos on the YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/casadepaine56

Some Random Videos

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Address in Kosovo

Address in Kosovo:

2LT Paine, Benjamin
KFOR 11 Task Force Nightstawker
Team Aztec
Camp Bondstell
APO, AE 09340

Here is my mailing address when I am in Kosovo...I wont be there for about another three weeks or so..when i get a better idea of when i will be there i will let you guys know...mail is suppose to take about 5 days to a little over a week to get from CA to Kosovo...and of course i'll post plenty of pics so everyone can see what this base looks like and what my living conditions are going to be...hope everyone is doing alright...love ya...miss ya...

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well :) I look forward to hearing more from ya and how life over in Kosovo is treating you :). Take care. -Megen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Well its wonderful to hear how you are doing. I can't wait to hear more from you and how everything is doing. Stay safe in warm :) -Megen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bro,

    Although separated by distance, I'm glad to know you are doing OK!!! I really like the blog updates and stuff, Take some good pictures! If you ever need anything just let me know and I'm sure the fraternity can send you it! I will give the guys the address in Kosovo is anyone wanted to write to you! Keep safe...

    Brotherly Love,
    Alan Hernandez 202

    ReplyDelete

Click to listen to some Music !