ss_blog_claim=14a22a0b530236612f861e129a903090

Check it out !


View some random videos on the YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/casadepaine56

Some Random Videos

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cool Poem i found

HONOR By Corporal Anthony W. Busch
There’s a feeling deep inside of me,

One that haunts my thought…

A feeling that I can’t explain,

And one that can’t be sought…

A feeling that I can’t ignore,

And one I can’t express…

A need to do what’s always right,

And always give my best…

A hunger for that righteous fight!

My courage to the test…

To give my life in sacrifice,

Without a second guess…

This will to fight and sacrifice,

It’s one that can’t be gauged…

A pledge to fight and save the lives,

Of persons of all age…

A feeling that cannot be bought,

And one that can’t be sold…

A feeling that does hold more worth,

Than all the worlds’ fine gold…

This feeling has a name I’m told,

By many warriors young and old,

The credo of the brave and bold,

The warrior calls it…

HONOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to some Music !