ss_blog_claim=14a22a0b530236612f861e129a903090

Check it out !


View some random videos on the YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/casadepaine56

Some Random Videos

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goals for this Blog...

I've decided that ontop of having this blog to update family, friends and anyone who feels like stopping by as to what is going on with the deployment to Kosovo i also want to use this site for another more "multi-purpose" reason. I want this blog to both promote the concept of Paine Brothers Inc and the hope of one day starting this company with my brother but also use the site as a way of getting a Sociological perspective out there...I have known for a long time that there are not enough (if any) sociologists in the Military I want to fill this void. not sure what i will be working on yet, but when i figure this out, i will be posting it here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to some Music !